Alongside the commonly played titles, 2023 will also see the release of a number of new esports games, such as Street Fighter VI, as well as the new EA Sports FC title which will likely be the main replacement of the famous FIFA series of games.
So which are the best esports titles that you should be looking to bet on in 2023?
Below is our breakdown of the titles that will likely give you the most betting options, markets, value and enjoyment over the course of the year.
Best Esports Titles For Betting in 2023
- CS:GO – In terms of the sheer volume of CSGO tournaments played every year, together with the range of markets and odds and its ready availability at bookmakers, CS:GO is the number one game to look at in 2023.
- League of Legends (LoL) – No surprise that LoL comes in highly on this list, the Spring and Summer series will be amongst the most popular LoL tournaments of the year, alongside the World Championships.
- Dota 2 – With the revamped Dota Pro Circuit offering punters a wide range of Dota 2 betting opportunities, together with more tournaments over the course of the year, plus the world’s richest esports tournament in The International 2023, Dota 2 will be a key title once again this year for betting fans.
- Valorant – Many esports betting sites have reported a significant increase in the amount of betting on Valorant that they have seen in the past 12 months or so and with a fantastic range of tournaments and markets available, Valorant will be a popular choice this year for sure.
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang – Without doubt one of the most significant mobile esports game releases of all time, there is a growing number of tournaments for mobile esports players to compete in and correspondingly, there are also a wide range of betting markets now available for the title.
- Rainbow Six Siege – Ubisoft’s tactical shooter remains one of top games in the genre with its blend of tactics and teamwork proving to be popular with players as well as bettors.
- Overwatch 2 – With the Overwatch World League continuing to be the dominant presence on the Overwatch scene, but by no means the only betting option, the popular first person shooter remains a popular betting option for punters.
- Call of Duty – Another first-person shooter that has translated well initially from a console and online game, into a highly regarded and well-respected esports title with the Call of Duty World League a primary focus for bettors.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift – The massively popular mobile version of LoL is completely free to play. The short play time of mobile games (15 minutes on average) makes this a very popular option with betting fans who like quick resolutions to their bets.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – PUBG offers traditional esports and mobile esports tournaments with a host of betting available on each.
Some other games to consider betting on in 2023 include:
- Rocket League
- StarCraft II
- Arena of Valor
- FIFA Club 2024 (to be released late 2023)
- Street Fighter VI (to be released June 2023)
- NBA 2K
- World of Tanks
- Clash of Clans
With so many titles to choose from, 2023 could be a bumper year for esports betting fans!