PokerStars EPT Prague Eureka Main Event: Royal Flush Runout Leaves Table Stunned
While the screams in the main tournament area in the PokerStars European Poker Tour Prague Main Event earlier in the day were due to Croatia’s victory over Brazil in the World Cup quarter-finals, the raucous cries heard just now were the result of something different that everyone at the table agreed they had never witnessed.
Three players at Table 26 saw a flop of that checked through to the turn to put four to a Royal Flush on the board. Stanislavs Macugins bet out and only Gal Halevi called.
To the astonishment of everyone at and around the table, the dealer managed to peel off the one and only on the river to put a Royal Flush on the board.
“One in ten million!” one of the players gasped.
“Is there a bad beat jackpot?!” joked another.
Neither player attempted to get the other off the mega-nuts and the two chopped the pot with Macugins holding and Halevi holding . Everyone at the table, including the dealer, said they had never seen such an improbable runout.
“Be sure to say I was at the table!” Oz Zitun told PokerNews.
- 1 Join PokerNews in the Czech Republic for the 2022 EPT Prague Festival
- 2 Rodrigo Seiji Crowned 2022 EPT Prague €10,200 Mystery Bounty Champion
- 3 PokerStars EPT Prague Eureka Main Event: Royal Flush Runout Leaves Table Stunned
- 4 Ben Heath Wins 2022 PokerStars EPT Prague Event #10: €25,000 High Roller (€227,130)
- 5 Back-to-Back Victories for Ben Heath in 2022 PokerStars EPT Prague €25,000 Single-Day High Rollers
- 6 TWO Record Fields at EPT Prague; Eureka Main Event and High Roller Champions Crowned